Welcome to Scotiabank Centre
We can't wait to welcome you to Scotiabank Centre. Although some things will feel a little different since your last visit, we're committed to creating an incredible, memorable experience for you at every step of the way. Before attending an event in our venue, below are some important reminders and information you should know.
Know before you go
Getting in and out of Scotiabank Centre will be different from usual to we have zones to keep people and our guests safe. Here are a few other essential things you should know.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Bring your mask to the game and wear it unless consuming food and beverage. See the Province of Nova Scotia guidelines here: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/masks/
- ZONE BRACELET - To help us ensure everyone stays within their dedicated zone, you will receive a bracelet in your zone colour when you enter the venue. You are required to wear your bracelet and have it visible at all times.
- NO BAGS - Exceptions will be made for bags/purses no larger than 14” high by 14” long and 6” wide.
- NO RE-ENTRY – Once you have exited the facility, there is no re-entry.
- ACCESS YOUR TICKET - Have your mobile ticket open and ready for scanning before entering the venue. You can access your ticket through your confirmation email from Ticket Atlantic on your mobile phone. Your zone door will be clearly indicated on your ticket (A-K).
About your zone
Once you’re in the venue, there will be signage and staff to help you navigate your zone. All the fans in Scotiabank Centre will be required to stay in their assigned zone for the entire time.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING - Within your zone, please keep 6ft apart from other groups in your zone so everyone can have a safe and enjoyable game experience.
- CONCESSIONS – In each zone, there will be a set menu of fan favourites available for purchase. Don't worry about bringing cash - concessions will be providing cashless payment options.
- ALCOHOL - Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase in your seat only, and can only be consumed with seated. Our staff will be on hand throughout the game to purchase with contactless payment options.
- WASHROOMS – Zones will be assigned washrooms to minimize fan crossover from different areas. Washrooms will be cleaned continuously and will have posted capacity limits to facilitate physical distancing.
Ticketing and Purchasing
Our seating map is designed to allow physical distancing, enable contact tracing, and support our fans' health and safety. As such, the following measures will be in place.
PURCHASING TICKETS - To help create a safe and seamless experience for our fans and staff, we have moved to a mobile-only ticketing approach. Tickets can be purchased in groups of 2-6 and will be sent to you via email or text as a confirmation email from Ticket Atlantic.
TRANSFERRING TICKETS - You will be able to send your tickets to others by selecting "Start A Transfer" in your Ticket Atlantic account. Click here for our Mobile Ticket Transfer How-To Document.
ZONES - Physical distancing and segregated zones have been incorporated into our seating plan to ensure the adequate distance between each party or group of seats in each zone.
SEATS - Fans will have the option to select their seats based on the size of their group. We will require all tickets for a seating group to be purchased by one group member.
PRIMARY CONTACT – As the ticket purchaser, you will be the primary contact for your group and will need to provide the names of those in your group for contact tracing if required.
Tickets are available for purchase at www.ticketatlantic.com.
For ticketing inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Premium Seating, Club Seats & Suites Experience
In Premium Seating, we are excited to introduce you to our new enhanced service model that will take your hosting experience to the next level.
DOORS – Premium Seating is divided into zones with each zone having an assigned entrance/exit for you and your guests to use.
PRIMARY CONTACT – As the box/suite host, you will be the primary contact for your guests and will need to provide the names and contact information for your guests if contact tracing is required.
NO BAGS - Scotiabank Centre has put into place a no bag policy. Exceptions will be made for small, soft-sided bags and purses no larger than 14” high by 14” long and 6” wide.
FOOD & BEVERAGE - To take advantage of our fresh food and beverage menu items, Skybox and executive suite hosts are asked to place their food and beverage orders 3 days prior to the event.
WASHROOMS - Each of the zones in Premium Seating will have its designated washroom and will include enhanced, continuous cleaning. The capacity limit for each washroom will be posted, and we ask for physical distancing and capacity limits to be maintained.
BOXES & SUITES - The guests in a box or suite are considered a group bubble. Party members are not allowed in other boxes, suites, zones or down on the concourse level. A mask is required in all common Premium Seating areas.
We developed several enhanced safety protocols reviewed by public health, occupational health and safety at the Department of Labour and Advanced Education and Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage.
By entering Scotiabank Centre you are acknowledging you've completed the Province of Nova Scotia's COVID-19 self-assessment and confirm that you or anyone in your household:
- do not exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- have not had close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
By entering Scotiabank Centre, you agree to adhere to any federal, provincial or municipal health and safety directions and venue protocols related to COVID-19. You recognize the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume any associated risk.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
If you have questions about our safety measures or need assistance prior to attending an event in our venue, please contact email@example.com.