Know Before You Go
We're excited for your visit. Read the info below so you have the best time possible at Scotiabank Centre.
Code of Conduct
Scotiabank Centre is committed to providing a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable event experience for fans. Any behaviour that is considered to be threatening, violent, inappropriate or negatively impacting any guest or staff member will be handled immediately by our team. This may include being asked to leave the venue for the remainder of the event.
We are committed to creating an environment of safety and inclusivity aligned with our fan experience vision and the Nova Scotia Human Rights Act. For a full overview of our Code of Conduct, click here.
- No re-entry. Once your tickets are scanned, you cannot leave and come back.
- No designated smoking areas onsite. No smoking on Scotiabank Centre property.
- No large bags. Small, soft-sided bags/purses up to 14'' high, 14'' long, 6'' wide are permitted.
- For the safety of all our guests, you must pass through a walk through metal detector upon entry.
Find Your Gate
You can use this handy map to find the entry/exit gate nearest to the section of your seat. Using this gate reduces long lineups and provides faster access. Check the map to see which gate you should enter when arriving at Scotiabank Centre.
The recommended entrance for those with accessibility considerations is Gate B on Brunswick Street, closest to Duke Street, or, Gate D on Carmichael Street with access to the concourse via elevator. You can purchase tickets in a designated accessible area; if you have any questions, please contact the Scotiabank Centre Box Office: (902) 451-1221 or by email at email@example.com.
Scotiabank Centre reserves the right to deny access for any items deemed a safety concern or may result in an undesirable impact on the guest experience. Confiscated items will not be returned following the event and illegal items will be turned over to the Halifax Police.
To ensure guests safety, the following items are prohibited from Scotiabank Centre:
- Aerosol cans
- Air horns (or any other noise maker may also be prohibited at the discretion of management)
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, noxious substances
- Animals (with the exception of certified service dogs)
- Glass bottles
- Coolers or thermos containers
- Beach balls, frisbees, helium balloons or other inflatables
- Confetti and fireworks
- Firearms, knives or other weapons
- Folding chairs
- Items prohibited based on promoter request
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverage
- Parcels, packages or items that the contents of which are not displayed
- Skateboards, roller-blades and roller-skates
- Stolen tickets
- Sticks or clubs (including signs or banners attached to sticks)
Need Help During an Event?
For direct assistance during the event, text 902-441-5696 and someone from our team will be in touch to help.