Know Before You Go
We're excited for your visit. Read the info below so you have the best time possible at Scotiabank Centre.
Download Your Tickets
For quick and easy entry, make sure to download your tickets before you arrive (or print at home). Once you’ve purchased tickets to an event you can manage them online with My Account. For more information on how to use mobile tickets and the mobile wallet feature, please visit Ticket Atlantic’s Mobile Ticket How-To Document. Do you need to send a ticket to someone in your group? All you have to do is go to your Ticket Atlantic account and select “Start a transfer”.
Click here for our Mobile Ticket Transfer How-To Document
Code of Conduct
Scotiabank Centre is committed to providing a safe, enjoyable, and entertaining event experience to all guests and staff. We ask that your conduct respect the rights of others. As such, improper conduct – which includes but is not limited to profane or abusive language, physical harassment or other abusive behavior – will not be tolerated. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection from the venue. For a full overview of venue policies, click here.
- No re-entry. Once your tickets are scanned, you cannot leave and come back.
- No designated smoking areas onsite. No smoking on Scotiabank Centre property.
- No large bags. Small, soft-sided bags/purses up to 14'' high, 14'' long, 6'' wide are permitted.
For a full overview of venue policies, click here.
Find Your Gate
Your digital ticket lists your gate, which is the nearest entrance/exit to the section of your seat. Using this gate reduces long lineups and provides faster access. Check the map to see which gate you should enter when arriving at Scotiabank Centre.
The recommended entrance for those with accessibility considerations is Gate B on Brunswick Street, closest to Duke Street, or, Gate D on Carmichael Street with access to the concourse via elevator. You can purchase tickets in a designated accessible area; if you have any questions, please contact the Ticket Atlantic Box Office: (902) 451-1221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scotiabank Centre reserves the right to deny access for any items deemed a safety concern or may result in an undesirable impact on the guest experience. Confiscated items will not be returned following the event and illegal items will be turned over to the Halifax Police.
To ensure guests safety, the following items are prohibited from Scotiabank Centre:
- Aerosol cans
- Air horns (or any other noise maker may also be prohibited at the discretion of management)
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, noxious substances
- Animals (with the exception of certified service dogs)
- Glass bottles
- Coolers or thermos containers
- Beach balls, frisbees, helium balloons or other inflatables
- Confetti and fireworks
- Firearms, knives or other weapons
- Folding chairs
- Items prohibited based on promoter request
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverage
- Parcels, packages or items that the contents of which are not displayed
- Skateboards, roller-blades and roller-skates
- Stolen tickets
- Sticks or clubs (including signs or banners attached to sticks)
Need Help During an Event?
For direct assistance during the event, text 902-441-5696 and someone from our team will be in touch to help.