Terms and Conditions
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS**
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to adhere to the venue and event policies.
By purchasing a ticket for an event at Scotiabank Centre, you are accepting the followings terms and conditions and agree to adhere to any federal, provincial or municipal health and safety directives, including, but not limited to venue-specific health and safety protocols. You agree that you will follow venue protocols and safety directives.
- All sales are final. Please review your ticket selection before payment is processed, as there are no exchanges, cancellations or refunds.
- All tickets purchased on-line are subject to an additional per ticket service charge and a per order processing fee.
- All patrons 2 years of age and older must have a ticket to enter the venue/event, unless otherwise specified.
- All ticket sales are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Ticket Atlantic sells tickets on behalf of event promoters and does not set the ticket prices.
- Ticket prices for events are listed in Canadian dollars.
- All Ticket Atlantic points-of-sale have access to the same ticket inventory therefore events may sell out quickly.
- There are ticket purchase limits, which will vary depending on event. Attempting to exceed this limit may cancel your order.
- It is the customer's responsibility to confirm if their order has been received successfully. Therefore, if you do not receive an on-line confirmation after purchasing, or receive an error message during processing, please contact the Ticket Atlantic box office.